Health and Safety Updates Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Last update: 23 June 2020
A Message to Our Customers
Like many of you, we are closely following news and updates about the coronavirus (COVID-19). For 5 Star Loans, that means doing what’s necessary to keep our customers and team members safe. We are committed to helping people deal with challenging situations and that has been the focus of our efforts during this period. Whether it be paying a bill, sending money, or getting you the cash you need through car title loans, we strive to help.
Continuous Customer Service
All of us at 5 Star Loans understand that this issue is impacting lots of people. We are committed to keeping the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities we serve as our top priority.
Online and Mobile Operations
With mobile and online service you can:
Keeping Your Health
We are constantly monitoring and keeping up with the guidance of the World Health Organization, CDC, National Institutes of Health and local health authorities to help keep you informed and safe.
Those are the health measures you can take:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
5 Star Loans team