Life can be full of surprises, and unfortunately, they’re not always good surprises. You could be holding down a great job, covering your expenses and taking care of emergencies when suddenly, out of nowhere, you get slammed with long-forgotten bills or even worse, urgent medical expenses. Emergencies happen and we can’t always predict them or accurately plan for them.
Many consumers might wonder what they can do in this harsh situation. It’s not easy to be hit with unknown bills or the need to pay for urgent expenses. For those people who have a bad credit score, it can be downright scary. Not knowing where you can get a fast cash advance when you need it can be extremely stressful.
With title loans online – instant approval, you can get quick cash the simple way. They are loans that use your car’s value, or equity, as collateral for a secured loan. Car title loans are available for any use to car owners who are over 18. Title loans only use the value you have in a car – they don’t actually take the car from you. To be able to keep the car or other vehicle with you, your only requirement is to be able submit your car title to your auto title loan lender.
If you’re over 18 years of age, you own a car or other vehicle with value and you need money quickly, a car title loan could be your idea solution.
Where to Get Title Loans Online with Instant Approval and No Credit Check
When you consider sending in a loan application for car title loans, you have the quick option of working with online title loan companies. That is a huge plus, because of all the benefits of online title loans. When working online, you can take advantage of the website being available all the time, at every hour on every day of the week.
If those of you who prefer the old fashioned type of financial institutions, there are always banks or credit unions. The process could be longer and more complicated, however. You could be asked for more documents, it might take longer for approval and if you have a bad credit score, you could be turned away.
Choose the option that you feel the most comfortable with. If you are new to online title loan companies and want to learn more, read about the advantages below.
Benefits of Applying for Online Title Loans
Applying online for auto title loans can give you easy access to emergency cash that you can use for any pressing need. There is no reason to beg when you want to borrow money and you don’t need to state your reasons for requesting online car title loans.
Online lenders are available to help you get started and to guide you through the simple process. You can approach them at any time through the loan company’s website. Get a quick credit review and a fast answer to your need for a fast cash advance.
Top Reasons for Choosing Online Title Loans
- Convenient – To apply online for car title loans, you can stay put and send it in electronically. Use a laptop, a tablet or even your smartphone to get started anytime, from anywhere. When connected to the internet, you can use any device to get started.
- No time restrictions – Anytime is a good time to apply online for car title loans! Unlike traditional lenders, you don’t have to pay attention to the day of the week or the hour on the clock. No appointments are needed, so just complete the form whenever you have a few moments and send it in!
- Fast turn-around – From the time you send in your online title loan application, you can expect a very quick response from a responsible lender.
- Quick preparation of cash – After signing a loan agreement and then getting final approval, your cash advance can be prepared and ready for you to receive very quickly.
- No reason needed – You don’t need to explain to anyone why you need the money and you won’t have to worry about restrictions on how you spend it.
- Fast service from a friendly customer service team – They are ready to receive your online application and will help you go through each step.
What to Do with Online Title Loans Instant Approval
One question that comes up regarding instant approval online title loans is what they can be used for. This can be an issue with traditional lenders, who want to know why you need the money and what you will spend it on. For bank loans or loans through a credit union, it’s advisable to ask in the beginning if there are any restrictions on how the money can be spent.
If you ask an online title loans lender about how the loan proceeds can be spent, there is no clear answer. That is simply because they can be used for anything. Borrowers use the cash advance from online car title loans anyway they want to, but here are some of the top uses.
Ideas for spending an online cash advance:
- Sign up for educational courses to learn new skills
- Pay for urgent household expenses or repairs
- Cover the costs of emergency medical bills and pharmaceuticals
- Send in the loan or credit card payments on time to avoid late fees and penalties
- Get rid of credit card bills by paying them all off
- Travel to a family event
With online automobile title loans, anything goes when it’s time to spend the quick cash loan. It’s your money so your choice.
Quick Steps to Getting Title Loans Online, Instant Approval
It doesn’t take very long to fill in an online application form to get 24 hour, instant approval online title loans. Keep in mind that it doesn’t even matter what time it is, so you can grab a few minutes during the day or night and make it happen!
You only need to begin with the first step and your online lender will help you through the following steps. As it’s time to move on to the next task, your lender will instruct and advise you. The important fact to getting a fast cash loan is to send in your loan application as soon as possible.
Getting started with online car title loans:
- Your online lender will have a website where you can access the loan inquiry form. Open the application form and begin to fill in the form. When it’s complete, submit it and you’re finished with the first step.
- Now it’s the lender’s turn to run a quick credit review, according to the credit criteria of the loan company. It’s worth knowing that online credit criteria tends to be more flexible with various credit types. When the approval process is complete, the lender will send you the loan decision.
- With pre approval of your online auto title loan, you will get a loan agreement. Read it through before making a final decision. If it’s what you want and it will help you, just sign it. Discuss with your lender the best way for you to submit your car title. When the cash is ready and transferred to your account, you can use it for your urgent bills and expenses.
Getting a car title loan online is as simple as 3 quick steps.
Getting Bad Credit Title Loans Online, Instant Approval, No Inspection
Having a bad credit history can be problematic if you want to request a traditional bank loan or from a loan agency. That is simply because if you’ve had financial problems in the past or for some reason don’t pay your bills on time, they could be at risk. They are reluctant to approve a loan unless they are sure of the money being paid back.
Getting car title loans with bad credit is easier because they are secured loans. You are using something of yours that has value as loan collateral. The lender knows that if you don’t repay the loan, your vehicle can be confiscated and sold to cover the outstanding costs or payments.
The staff at online car title loan companies understand that good people can go through hard times. That’s just the way it is in life. Whatever your credit history is or however low your credit score is now, you can still be eligible for an online car title loan.
Quick Process for Title Loans Online, Instant Approval
When an online lender receives your online title loan application and begins to review it, there are a few simple criteria to check. Since the credit check is simple and flexible, the approval process goes very quickly with online title loans. Knowing what the online loan company is going to check and verify will help you understand how the approval process works.
Credit review in the car title loan approval process:
- Your vehicle’s value – This is the first thing that title loan lenders check, because to go on with the process it needs to be determined that your vehicle has adequate unused equity. The lender will check the current value according to your vehicle’s model, make, style, year and general condition. Included in the general condition is how well the car has been cared for, how many miles it’s been driven, if there are dents and scrapes on the exterior and if the upholstery, windows and mirrors are in good shape. To get a better picture of your vehicle, you might be asked for an actual photo! If approved, one of the key aspects of the loan amount depends on your vehicle’s value.
- Monthly income – The lender, whether online or traditional, will need to verify your income. This is only to be certain that you’ll be good for the monthly payments. All of your income sources will be checked, so send proof of everything. This will also have an affect on your final loan amount.
- Lender’s credit criteria – Each lender has his own set of criteria. Even though the criteria for online auto title loans is more flexible, you will need to meet them. The lender will make a credit decision and send you the answer.
Required Documents When Applying for Car Title Loans
When you send in your online loan application form, a few documents to prove your current status will be required. The requirements are very minimal, and they are documents that you already have on hand. You won’t have to do a lot of running around to take care of this.
When applying for online car title loans, have these details prepared:
- Vehicle title – In order to be approved, your vehicle’s title must be current, valid and in your name. If it doesn’t have your name on the title stating that you are the sole owner of the vehicle, it cannot be used to secure your online car title loan.
- Bank account – You bank account details are necessary for 2 reasons. The first need comes when the online lender wants to deposit your title loan funds, or loan proceeds. The second time it’s useful is so that you can set up an automatic monthly payment plan with your bank. This will save you money on late fees and protect your credit score, since your monthly payments will always go out on time.
- Place of residence – The loan company needs your address for correspondence and to verify that you live in the state where your car is registered. To prove that this is actually your address, send a credit card statement, a recent bank statement, a utility bill, an apartment lease agreement or a mortgage contract.
- Monthly income – For proof of income, you can and should list your earnings or cash deposits from every place where you receive money. To be pre approved for an instant online title loan, you need to show the lender that you get enough money each month to be able to cover the loan amount. Show pay stubs, bank account statements, documents of court-ordered payments to you, insurance payments, social security deposits, child care supplements or whatever else you get.
- Details of the vehicle – Include all the important things to know about the vehicle you’re using to secure your title loan. This should include what type of car it is, its model and style, inside and outside condition of the car and if it’s ever been in an accident. It’s also good to point out which owner you are; if you bought the car new or used.
- Government issued ID with a photo – Send in a copy of your driver’s license, a state ID or a passport.
This is the material the title loan lender needs to get started on pre approval for your car title loan. If more documents or information is needed, your lender will reach out to you directly.
Vehicle Types to Use for Title Loans Online
Even though a title loan typically refers to using the value of a car, there are a number of vehicle types that can be used as loan security. What is the most important is that the vehicle, no matter what type it is, has good value that can be used as security. The vehicle also needs a valid title, which has the borrower’s name on it as the legal owner.
They most common types of vehicles that are used to get an automobile title loan are cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and RVs. If you own one of these vehicles, you are eligible to get a title loan.
Online Car Title Loans After Bankruptcy
After going through a particularly difficult financial crisis, you may have had to file for bankruptcy proceedings. Now that you need money urgently, you might be wondering if a car title loan is the right decision for you.
As painful as bankruptcy proceedings can be, they don’t need to ruin your financial future. If you are still in the middle of the process, it can be difficult to find a lender who will approve your loan request.
If the bankruptcy is finished, it is worth your time to reach out to an online lender. Send in your title loan application and then discuss your situation with the lender. It is possible to be pre approved and on your way to fast cash.
Getting the Money You Need for Any Urgent Expense
When you need money quickly for any urgent need you can send in your online application request for a quick car title loan to 5 Star Car Title Loans. You can expect a trusted customer service agent to handle your application discreetly and quickly. Within minutes, inquiry form can be reviewed for a fast reply.
There is no obligation to send in your online request and when you get a loan agreement, it is only your decision if you want to sign and accept it. Find out how much cash you can get today – send in your online title loan application.