Car Title Loans in Oregon
If you are in a hard place financially and could use some extra cash, you are welcome to take advantage of our title loan services. At 5 Star Car Title Loans in Oregon, you can get short term cash loans to help out with your immediate cash needs. Title loans that use your car’s value as collateral are a fast and easy way to get a quick cash advance that you can use for any emergency purpose.
With online title loans, you can send in an application anytime, day or night. The credit criteria used to evaluate online inquiries is both lenient and flexible, giving all credit types a chance at title loan approval. If you are reading this in the middle of the night because you are worried about your financial difficulties, stop pacing and spend a few minutes sending in your online inquiry form!
In a short period of time, you could find out that you got instant approval for a car title loan. The next step in the loan process is signing a loan agreement, and you are on your way! Stop fretting about your need for emergency funding and contact 5 Star Car Title Loans today!
What Are Title Loans in Oregon and How Do They Work?
If you are in a difficult cash situation and are looking for a quick cash advance, a title loan might be your answer. Oregon residents who own vehicles have the option of applying for auto title loans that use their car’s value as collateral. By using your car title, you can procure a secured loan.
Secured loans are a good option for quick cash loans, because they are easier to get and you can receive better terms, compared with non-secured personal loans. You can use the value of your car as security by submitting the title, meaning that you can still keep your car. While you are paying back the title loan, you are still able to keep your car and drive it anywhere you would normally go.
When the title loan process is finished and you have completed all the loan payments, you can get your car title back, free and clear.
Title Loans that Use Your Car as Collateral
Title loans can use different types of assets that have value as loan collateral. Whatever asset you own, if you turn it into your loan agent as collateral, you can call that a secured loan. At 5 Star Car Title Loans, we issue online title loans, which use your car’s value.
By offering loan security, you can get through the loan process fast and get a fast lending decision. You won’t have to wade through a lot of needless paperwork or offer loads of documents. If you need money now, send us your online request form and let’s begin!
What Title Loans Requirements Are There?
There aren’t a lot of requirements needed when you apply for an Oregon title loan. If you can gather together the basic requirements before sending in your online inquiry form, the loan process will go very fast. With all the documents together, the form shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to complete.
Here are the basic documents to prepare:
- Valid vehicle title – it must have your own name on it as your vehicle’s owner
- Photo ID issued by the government – most users send in their Oregon driver’s license. If you don’t have one, consider sending a Oregon issued state ID or a valid passport
- The complete address of your residence in Oregon
- The details of your personal bank account, complete with your account number
- A brief description of the car or other vehicle you own including the style, year and general condition
- Your estimated monthly income with proof, such as bank statements and paycheck stubs
When we receive these preliminary documents, we will be happy to process your title loan request. If the lender needs extra information, you will be contacted.
What Happens with My Car When I Get a Car Title Loan?
Nothing happens with your car! Since we only need your car title to secure a title loan in Oregon there’s no need for you to do anything with your car. Keep it at your house so that it will be available for you to take it out and drive it anytime you need it.
So long as you keep up with your monthly title loan payments, you keep your car and we keep your title. When you finish all the loan payments, you’ll receive your title in return.
What Do I Need to Do to Get My Auto Title Loan?
The entire title loan process is fast and simple. Once you start it, it can go very quickly. In some cases, you can get the emergency funding you need in as little as 24 hours after getting final approval. You can read through the loan process steps and then begin with step one.
With online loans, you can apply anytime. It doesn’t matter if it’s 10am or 10pm, because the inquiry form is always available. Whenever you have about 10 minutes of time, it’s enough to get started!
Here is the fast online loan process for Oregon title loans:
- First step: In a matter of minutes, you can take the first step and be well on your way to a lending decision! Go to the website at 5 Star Car Title Loans in Oregon. This is easy to do using any electronic device at your disposal, such as a tablet, your mobile phone or a personal computer. Open the inquiry form, fill in the blanks and send it off.
- Second step: We will take it from here and guide you through the title loan process. We will process your request by evaluating your car’s value, your ability to pay and meeting our simple credit criteria. If you get instant approval for a title loan in Oregon, we’ll be happy to send you a loan agreement to sign.
- Third (and final) step: If you read the loan agreement and you want to continue with getting the loan proceeds, sign the document and send it back to us. From there we will complete the auto title loan so that you can get your cash. While we are preparing your money, you will be required to turn in your vehicle title. For funds paid quickly, we will contact you with collection details.
Now that you see how a cash advance is quick and easy, why not begin yours now? We are here ready to help you every step of the way!
When I Get Quick Funding, Are There Rules About How I Can Use the Cash?
There are no rules to how you spend cash loans. No matter how much cash you get, it’s yours to use as you see fit. At 5 Star Car Title Loans in Oregon, we think that you are the best judge of how your fast cash should be used and what to spend it on.
There are many options and suggestions for spending your cash advance. Here are a few:
- Spend the money on important items for your home
- Cover emergency medical expenses, such as doctors, hospitals and pharmaceuticals
- Pay for urgent bills or make credit card payments to stay current
- Hire a worker to fix dangerous items in your house or apartment
Whatever you decide to spend the money on is fine, because you don’t need to tell us! Use your emergency funding on whatever would help you get through your current financial crisis.
When My Funds Are Ready, How Can I Get Them?
Now that you’ve finished the quick title loans process, of course you are eager to get your money! Who wouldn’t be? You have bills waiting to be paid or urgent expenses that you want to take care of. It didn’t take long to get through the loan process to this point of being able to get your cash. Read below to find out more about how title loans work.
As you can see, funds paid quickly are easy to retrieve. Your lender may have various collection options for you, but here are the standard methods for getting cash:
Cash collection options:
- Asking our office to mail a check to your Oregon address.
- Picking up your cash at a MoneyGram location in your area.
- Requesting a direct deposit to your account.
For more quick ways to get your fast funds, discuss it with your loan agent.
What Are the Factors that Decide if My Request for a Title Loan in Oregon Will Be Approved?
We want to help every user to the best of our ability, so we take your request very seriously. If there is any way we can help you with a quick cash loan, we will let you know right away with a fast reply.
To save time and to help us with an accurate assessment of your online inquiry form, go through the required documents to have everything ready. When you are ready to go ahead and submit your online request for an Oregon title loan, we are prepared to evaluate it and get back to your quickly with our lending decision.
3 Factors that affect approval of your title loan in Oregon:
- The first item on our list to check is the vehicle you are using as collateral for your car title loan. Whether it’s a truck, a motorcycle or a car, it needs to have a high enough value that it can be used as loan security. If your car qualifies, in addition to its value, you must be able to present a valid vehicle title.
The vehicle title needs to be in your own name, to prove that you are its legal owner. Check the title beforehand, to confirm that your legal name is spelled correctly and can be used. The car or other vehicle must be registered in the state of Oregon in order to use it for Oregon title loans.
If your vehicle has adequate value and your title is good to go, we will continue to the next step.
- Now it’s time to check your income according to the list that you provide. Along with your list of all available income from each source, we need to be able to prove that it’s correct. Whether you send us bank statements, receipts, social security documents or letters from the government, we will verify all income. If your income is sufficient and we can prove your ability to pay we can go to the 3rd and final approval step.
- At 5 Star Car Title Loans in Oregon, we use a simple and flexible credit criteria to evaluate your financial situation. If we are able to approve your online request for a title loan according to our credit criteria, we will send you a notice of pre approval along with a loan agreement to review and sign.
That’s all there is to the quick and easy title loan process! Before you know it, you’ll get our lending decision! With online title loans, you are welcome to reach out to us with your inquiry form anytime day or night! Don’t worry about the hour on the clock or the day of the week when you contact us – we are always ready to hear from you!
What Can I Do if My Car Title Is Not in My Name?
To be able to use your vehicle as collateral for a secured loan in Oregon, you must be the legal owner of that vehicle. To prove that you are its valid owner, your name needs to be written on the vehicle title. If you are not the legal owner or if you haven’t finished making your final loan payments, your name will not be listed as the car’s owner. Check this carefully before continuing with your title loan request.
Remaining car payments:
If you didn’t finish paying off your car’s monthly payments yet, but you want to use the car’s title to get a loan in Oregon, we might be able to help you. Car titles list the name of the person or company that owns the vehicle. If you didn’t finish the loan payments yet, we might still be able to help you.
If we can manage to approve your title loan request for a loan amount large enough to pay off your current loan, then you would be able to put your name on the title as its legal owner.
Contact your loan agent for help with this type of title loan.
Vehicle ownership was not transferred:
Did you recently purchase your automobile but did not yet transfer the title to your personal name? For your title to be used as collateral for a secured title loan, it needs to have your name on it as the owner.
Personal loans that use the title to secure the title loan in Oregon need to show the borrower’s name as the vehicle owner. If you need to transfer your newly purchased car into your name, you can go to the Department of Motor Vehicles in Oregon.
When visiting the DMV for transfer of title, take these required documents:
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of purchase of the car
- Completed form for transferring a title
- Cash options to pay the fee, if required
If you take all of the information with you, the title transfer should not take long at all.
Lost or damaged titles:
Title loans require a valid car title.. If you can’t find your title or it is damaged beyond repair, go to the DMV for a replacement. Be sure to take proof that you own the vehicle and a way of paying any fees for this replacement service.
Title not registered in the state of Oregon:
To get approval for Oregon title loans, your vehicle needs to be registered in Oregon. If you are new to the state and you don’t have an Oregon title, you can go to the DMV for help. Take proof that you are an Oregon resident with you, such as a piece of mail or utility bill with your name and your Oregon address.
Whatever problems you might have in getting a valid Oregon title, you are welcome to reach out to your loan agent. At 5 Star Car Title Loans in Oregon, we are here to help you with all types of title loan services.
With an Oregon Title Loan, How Much Money Can I Get?
Your title loan amount is a combination of several factors. Eligible borrowers will be expected to have a car or other vehicle that has a high enough equity to be used as title loan security. They need an income that proves the ability to make monthly payments and they need to meet our simple credit criteria.
To find out how much cash you can get, what the interest rates will be and how much your monthly payment will run, begin the approval process by sending in your online request for a title loan. When we get all of your information, we can check if your car qualifies as use in auto title loans.
We will run the numbers and then we can reach out to you with a final loan amount. Whether it’s the minimum loan amount or the maximum loan amount depends on the factors mentioned above.
To find out your exact loan amount send us your online request for a title loan today!
How Do the Monthly Payments for Title Loans in Oregon Work?
Congratulations that you finished the title loan process, you’ve taken your loan proceeds and you are ready to begin the repayment process! Your first title loan payment will only be due 30 days after you received your final loan approval. By that time, you’ve most likely taken care of your urgent financial needs, are back on your feet and can begin paying back the auto title loan.
Your lender will have various repayment options for you, and you can choose the payment option that works for you. For instance, if you live in rural Oregon, the in-person payment option probably wouldn’t be very convenient. Other options, such as a direct deposit from your bank account, however, could be a good solution. Read below to see the standard methods of paying back auto title loans:
Title loan repayment options:
- Going to a local MoneyGram station to pay
- Sending a personal check to a 5 Star Car Title Loans Payment Center in Oregon
- Setting up a direct payment option from your bank account, to automatically send the payment on the appropriate due date
- Call our office and a customer service agent can help you pay online, using your valid credit card
When discussing your title loan payment options with your lender, take note that if you set up an automatic system through your bank account, it could be less stressful for you. You won’t need to remember to send in your check or to ever worry about it being late!
You won’t get stuck paying late fee penalties or affecting your credit history due to your payment being forgotten altogether or arriving after the date due!
Applying for Your Car Title Loan in Oregon
If you need urgent cash now for any need, let’s hear from you today! You can learn about our various title loan services, title loan interest rates and how a title loan compares to a traditional bank loan. Title loans are even available for bad credit users!
Whatever your credit type is, even if you have bad credit, we welcome your auto title loan application today! If you are pre approved and you go ahead with the loan agreement, you could get your loan proceeds quickly so you can use them for any emergency need.
If you decide to pay back your title loan in Oregon before it is finished, you can be sure that there are no pre payment penalties. Whenever you can repay your title loan, go ahead! Oregon title loans are the easy way to get the emergency funding that you need today, so let’s get started!
Contact Us Today with Your Oregon Title Loan Request!
Get started today – you won’t be under any obligation to sign a loan offer unless you want it, so you have nothing to lose! We are here and ready to help you with fast cash options. Whatever time it is now, go online and send us your inquiry form for title loans in Oregon!