Online Car Title Loans in Stanton, CA
It’s now super-easy to apply for car title loans in Stanton, CA! You can apply online simply by using your own mobile phone! Turn on your phone and send us the application. We’ll review it and get back to you ASAP! If it’s more convenient, you can also submit an online application for cash title loans by your laptop or tablet.
5 Star Car Title Loans is now offering a more convenient way to get your money with online title loans in Stanton, CA. Get fast title loans – apply today!
Car Title Loans Online Application Process
Online Car Title Loans - How it Works:
A. Submit the following info to see how much cash can you get:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Vehicle information
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
B. Once pre-approved, our user-friendly mobile app will allow you to upload:
- Photos of your vehicle
- Driver license
- Car title
C. Get an online title loans offer and terms
Upon receipt of the above described items, one of our loan specialists will be contacting you with your loan offer and terms.
D. Complete the loan process and get your money
To complete the title loan process, all* you’d need to do is stop by any FedEx store and ship the title to us. Our loan agent will print out a FedEx label for your convenience.
Once the title was dropped, we will simply direct deposit the funds into your debit or prepaid card.
*In some case you will be required to stop by one of our GPS Centers so we can install (free of charge) a tracking device onto your vehicle.
Online Title Loans in 4 Easy Steps
Enter Your Car's Details:
Your Personal Information:
Address, Date of Birth and SSN:
Upload Photos of Your Vehicle:
Getting an Online Title Loan in Stanton, CA Streamlines the Process:
- Compare rates and pre-qualify online
- Apply using our website instead of visiting our branch
- Get a fast approval decision
- Get a free estimate – compare a variety of offers!
- Get a direct deposit of funds* to your debit card or a prepaid card
*You can also walk into any MoneyGram location inside a Walmart Center close to you and pick up Cash at the MoneyGram kiosk
Title Loans Online Application Process in Stanton
It only takes a few minutes to send an application for title loans online in Stanton. First you need to complete the online application by filling in the blanks. Then submit it online and our loan agents will review your request. By applying online, there’s no need to come into one of our offices and wait in line or call us and wait on the phone. Apply online in your own time, when it’s good for you. If you need help in getting your loan approved, call us for additional help.
Evaluating Your Car for Collateral with Instant Cash Loans Online
In order to be approved for instant cash loans online, we need to check out how much your car is worth. We have a procedure that we use in evaluating your car’s worth. It goes like this:
- Checking your car’s equity – This is the first step we take to find out if we can continue with your request for easy loans online approval. The equity we can use as collateral is that percentage of the car that is owned solely by you. If you owe payments on the car, they will be deducted from the car’s total value.
- Miles driven – Depending on how long your car has been on the road, there is a specific range of miles that is accepted at resale. If there are more miles, the value will be decreased. If there are fewer miles than expected on the odometer, then the value might be increased.
- Condition of the interior – We look at the interior to see how well your car has been maintained. Is the upholstery in good shape and nothing is broken?
- Condition of the exterior – It’s important to the value if the body is in good shape without scratches, scrapes, dents or rust.
- Miles – The number of miles a car has been driven should be in accordance with the age of the car. Too many miles will bring down the car’s value.
- Previous accident report – The number and severity of accidents that car has been in can affect its value. We’ll also take a look at the quality of the repairs.
Checking Rates on Vehicle Title Loans in Stanton
The rates on vehicle title loans in Stanton can vary depending on which offer you accept. To get the best rates on cash title loans, do some comparing between lenders. At 5 Star Car Title Loans, we make it a point to offer rates that will be competitive in the market but manageable for our customers. The rates we give can range from an APR of only 60% or higher rates up to 175%. Send us your application to find out what rate you can receive on the best title loans.
Perks You Get with the Best Car Title Loans
When you send an application to us, you can expect the best car title loans possible. Below is a list of what you can get and what you can expect:
- 5 Star Car Title Loans minimum amount is $2,600
- Terms of loans average 36 months
- Average APR of title loans is 60% up to 175%
- Interest rates are simple interest
- Credit ratings accepted:
- Good credit
- Poor credit
- Never had credit
- Methods of payment can be:
- Debit cards online
- Pay by phone
- Cash at 7 Eleven
- Payment types – one single monthly payment
- No hidden fees
- No prepayment penalties
When you send an application to 5 Star Car Title Loans, you can feel comfortable knowing that all loans are in accordance with CA Financing Law License No. 603F508.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an auto title loan?
An auto title loan is a type of personal loan that depends on your vehicle’s value, which is used as collateral. We will put our name on your title, so we become a lien-holder on your auto. Even so, your name remains as the car’s registered owner. You can continue to drive your car while paying back the title loan, just as you do when making car payments.
2. Why are vehicle title loans better than payday loans?
Payday loans are for 2 weeks, but title loans are long term loans that offer a larger amount of money. Make monthly payments on car title loans and at the end of your contract, you owe nothing more to the lender. However, payday loans start over every time you apply for a new one so you end up having a very hard time in paying them off.
3. Do I need to go to the DMV?
Usually you do not need to go. Send us your title and we will handle it for you.