Title Loans in Danville, CA
The best news ever for anyone needing quick cash! You can now apply for online car title loans in Danville, CA directly from your mobile phone! Wherever you are, if you have access to internet you can submit your request using your phone, laptop or tablet. So fast and so easy!
5 Star Car Title Loans is now offering a more convenient way to get your money with online title loans in Danville, CA. Find out how to get fast online loans for bad credit today!
Car Title Loans Online Application Process
Online Car Title Loans - How it Works:
A. Submit the following info to see how much cash can you get:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Vehicle information
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
B. Once pre-approved, our user-friendly mobile app will allow you to upload:
- Photos of your vehicle
- Driver license
- Car title
C. Get an online title loans offer and terms
Upon receipt of the above described items, one of our loan specialists will be contacting you with your loan offer and terms.
D. Complete the loan process and get your money
To complete the title loan process, all* you’d need to do is stop by any FedEx store and ship the title to us. Our loan agent will print out a FedEx label for your convenience.
Once the title was dropped, we will simply direct deposit the funds into your debit or prepaid card.
*In some case you will be required to stop by one of our GPS Centers so we can install (free of charge) a tracking device onto your vehicle.
Online Title Loans in 4 Easy Steps
Enter Your Car's Details:
Your Personal Information:
Address, Date of Birth and SSN:
Upload Photos of Your Vehicle:
Getting an Online Title Loan in Danville, CA Streamlines the Process:
- Compare rates and pre-qualify online
- Apply using our website instead of visiting our branch
- Get a fast approval decision
- Get a free estimate – compare a variety of offers!
- Get a direct deposit of funds* to your debit card or a prepaid card
*You can also walk into any MoneyGram location inside a Walmart Center close to you and pick up Cash at the MoneyGram kiosk
What You Get When You Apply for Title Loans
When you apply for car title loans completely online with 5 Star Car Title Loans, you get full service. You don’t just get the quick fast cash title loan that you’re hoping for, but with all the extras. Take a look at the benefits you can enjoy:
- Ability to consolidate debt: After getting your quick cash loan online, you can pay off your debts. That way you’ll only have one monthly payment to manage
- Quick loans bad credit: Even if your credit score is bad, you might still be able to be approved for easy online loans for bad credit. Our credit criteria includes your monthly income and the value of your car, so you could get cash the same day even with bad credit.
- Online Applications: With our new online service, you don’t have to wait till the next morning to fill in your application and send it. Send in your request anytime and enjoy the convenience of not waiting in lines or on the phone
- Estimates without obligation: When you send us your online application, we will look it over and respond without obligation. Even if we send you an offer, you don’t pay a penny unless you sign the contract. Get a free estimate today!
- Easy to compare offers: All you need to do to get several offers is to send in one online request. You’ll get replies from several title loan companies. Choose the offer that is the best for you, sign it and get your quick cash.
How to Pay for Title Loans in Danville, CA
When you sign the contract for title loans in Danville, you’ll need to come up with a plan to make your monthly payments. The first payment will be due after 30 days, and the rest of the payments are due every month on the same date. We’ve set up a few ways for you to pay. You can review them to see which one works best for you:
- Cash payments – You can pay in cash if you go into a 7 Eleven convenience store. The clerk there is set up to handle your payment.
- Online payments – Open an online account so that you can transfer your payment to us each month. If you don’t have an account yet, we can help you create one.
- Check or cashier’s check – If you want to pay by check, you can send it to us in the mail. Be sure to mail it early enough so it will arrive by the time your payment is due.
- Telephone payments – We can help you with paying by phone. Call us with your debit / credit card number to pay by phone.
How Car Title Loans in Danville Work
It’s good to know all about how car title loans in Danville work so the process will go simply and smoothly with no surprises. Here are the basic steps that follow through the car title loans process:
- Fill out an application for fast title loans and submit it. You can do this step at any time.
- Following a quick pre-approval, the lender will need to carry out an inspection of your car.
- You’ll be contacted with a decision regarding approval of your request. The approval takes into account your ability to make the payments on time as well as your car’s value and other credit factors.
- When approved, the lender will become a lien holder on your car.
- Within a matter of hours you can get your instant cash but you’ll still keep your car.
- Begin to send your monthly payments 30 days from the contract date.
- Continue making monthly payments until they have reached zero.
- Get your title back with no lien.
If the lender requires more steps or information, you will be contacted. The whole process can usually be completed within one day.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I need when I request an instant cash advance online?
For an instant cash advance online, you’ll need to supply some basic information on you and your car as well as you car’s documents.
- Valid ID
- Recent photos of your car
- Car title – free and clear
- Ability to pay the money back
- Your address and contact info as well as your employer’s
Those are the basic items, but if more details are needed the loan agent will contact you.
2. Are there hidden fees with car title loans for bad credit?
No. Everything you need to pay is clearly listed on the contract.
3. Can I prepay the contract without a penalty?
There are no prepayment penalties. Pay back your fast cash online early if you want to.